Results from 10/9 meet are posted. Highlights from the meet:
For THIS YEAR ONLY, the Mount Si Swim Booster Club will allow swimmers to purchase their Mount Si swim parkas to keep as their own for $75. Make checks payable to Mount Si Swim Booster Club. Girls NOT purchasing their parka must return it to the coaches the week of Oct 22-25th at the TPC Pool between 3:15-4:30pm. (Exception: Girls who qualified for post-season can return their jackets at a later date). Starting next year, swimmers will have the option to receive a (free) team-issued parka for the season OR buy a parka offered as part of Spirit Wear.
The end-of-season banquet will be held the evening of Monday, Nov 19th at Wildcat Court at the main campus of MSHS. Please save-the-date on your calendars!
What a special night! At our last home meet at The Club in Snoqualmie against Skyline, we acknowledged our 9 very special Seniors, all of whom have been on the team the last 4 years. We will miss you Alaina, Allison, Tatum, Emi, Annie, Caroline, Elena, Julie and Martine!
Highlights of the meet:
- Mariah Landon (Soph) is the newest member of our 500 Free Club. Way to go Mariah!
- Amelia Moulton (Jr), Theodora McCabe (Soph) and Campbelle Brenne (Soph) all clocked District qualifying time swims!
- Clara Lourenco (Jr) qualified for KingCos in both the 100 and 200 Free
- Significant time drops for Allison Winder, Aaliya Redler, Martine Pfefferwright, Elena Lopez, Emily Labarge, and Caroline Smith
- Fearless Freshmen of the week: Chasey Fledderman for knocking out the 100 Fly!